Hi, my name is Ben Bellekens and I’m looking for a Python developer.
Aside of being the CEO of CrowdScan, i’m a backend engineer and a devops engineer. My main focus is to create a distributed backend system that runs anywhere. The system proceses a lot of real-time IoT traffic (300k messages per day for a single installation). To develop and deploy our stack i used following technologies: Python, MQTT, MongoDb, Grafana, Docker, and Kubernetes. These tools allowed me to develop our backend stack, which contains 15 containers in production deployment. Furthermore, integrating efficiency in terms of automation (infrastructure as a code) is something i like the most. What do you think about this concept?
- Make time for myself
- Manage my e-mail
- Write a README
What is my mojo
- Program code that doesn’t crash.
- Efficiency is the key to stability.
- Teamwork makes the dream work.
- Don’t stay in the comfort zone.
About last week
- Busy week as usual.
- Reading about security vulnerabilities in Docker images, containers, and kubernetes. deployments
- Implementing and testing the impact of these vulnerabilities.
- Deploy fixes to solve the security challenges.
- Data integration with a strategic partner.
I’m turned off by
- Lack of initiative
- I don’t know
- Complaining without suggestions